Skip links



Contains: sodium hypochlorite.



Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. DO NOT INGEST. Keep out of the reach of children. Wear protective gloves/clothes/goggles/mask. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Wash skin with water / shower. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse carefully with water for a few minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy. Keep clarifying. Dispose of the content and / or what it contains using the selective collection system activated in your municipality.
Contact with acids releases toxic gases.